- Healthy lifestyle behaviors at midlife linked to lower risk of stroke in women MinnPost
- Healthy lifestyle adopted even in middle age may reduce future stroke risk in women Medical Dialogues
- Midlife Lifestyle Changes Can Reduce Stroke Risk By 25% in Aging Women MD Magazine
- Women’s lifestyle modifications, even in middle age, have potential to prevent strokes News-Medical.Net
- Lifestyle changes may cut future stroke risk in women India New England
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.