- Combination of healthy lifestyle traits may substantially reduce Alzheimer’s National Institutes of Health
- Following a combination of healthy lifestyle habits could cut risk of Alzheimer’s disease Yahoo News
- Healthy lifestyle habits may help reduce risk of Alzheimer’s by up to 60% new study shows – here’s what they are Derry Journal
- Healthy lifestyle ‘reduces Alzheimer’s disease risk by up to 60%’ Daily Mail
- Combined 4-5 healthy behaviors linked to a 60% reduction in risk of Alzheimer’s disease MinnPost
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.